Saturday, March 5, 2011

Ribbon Storage

Hi everyone, I am always searching for ways to store my craft supplies. I found a white shelf and a plain wooden tool box with dowels. I thought these would be perfect for ribbon. I drilled some holes in the shelf and added a dowel for my scrapbooking ribbon. Then I painted the wooden tool box white, painted on some letters and distressed it. I like the way it turned out and the best part is the ribbon is out for me to see. I always forget what I have when it is put away in boxes. I hope you like my storage solutions.




I am linking up with some blog party's so come and join the fun. Thanks for stopping by.
Rebecca

SNS at Funky Junk Interiors

4 comments:

  1. oh that's so clever AND so pretty! mine are in a drawer. i need to think about taking them out and displaying them both for function and beauty like YOU did! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I really need to organize mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tool box ! How adorable ! I have mine in drawers and also ribbon containers , not cute like yours !
    Eunice
    The Little Things

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty ~ thanks for a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete