Saturday, July 9, 2011

Befor and After

Hi everyone, Firs I want to say sorry I haven't been leaving comments lately there is something wrong with my sign on. I can't seem to sign on to leave a comment and I am not sure what to do. But I have been visiting everyone. Beautiful and inspiring posts as usual. Here is a before and after of a Thrift store plate shelf that I painted white and distressed and that's it. I love it when a project is so easy you can do it in one day. It just needs a few more plates.



Thank you for stopping by and be sure to visit Funky Junk's SNS party. The link is on my sidebar. Have a wonderful day.

Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. That looks so pretty! You're probably going to get about 10 other people with this advice but, you have UNcheck the "stay signed in" box on your Google acct. Everyone was having this problem several weeks ago and unchecking that box seems to solve it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful makeover!!! White seems to look wonderful on everything!!!

    ReplyDelete