Wednesday, October 19, 2011

INSPIRED!!!!!

Hi friends, I was blog hopping the other day and was visiting one of my favorite blogs Funky Junk Interiors. I am sure most of you have heard of it. Donna is the talented woman behind this blog and has a wonderful way of using the unexpected and making it into beautiful Art/Decor for the home. She makes it look so easy. She is doing a 31 days Blog to Biz tutorial. This tutorial has given me alot of inspiration and I have been learning a great deal. She has challenged everyone to be gutsy and to look at things in a different way and to use something in a way you would not usually think of. I love to look at things in different ways but am not always gutsy enough to go for it and create what I have imagined in my mind. I do worry about what people might say. But I am not going to think about that anymore and I am just going to do it. All the projects swimming in my head. I am just going to do them. So here is one that I did for a little Halloween decor. This is a tin wall pocket upside down. I just added a paper mask and some bling. Thanks for the inspiration Donna.





Here is the before.



Thank you for stopping by and if you get a chance visit Funky Junk Interiors and Faded Charm for some inspiration or just to look. I am linking up with both of these wonderful blogs. The link buttons are on my side bar. Have a wonderful day.
Rebecca

8 comments:

  1. Well, aren't you the clever one! this is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! Who would have thought? Oh yeah! You did! :) Thanks for sharing the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I would have known what that was, originally, if you hadn't pointed it out. Been poking around you blog and love it! Thanks for dropping by mine. Of course, you need to make a wand for your "little witch".

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful idea, looks great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative. Love the mask and love your prior post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool!! Inspiration comes at the funniest times and ways sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who knew??? Too cute! You're on your way now....

    ReplyDelete