Friday, July 12, 2013

Bella's Hat

Hi, My Mother in law made this beautiful summer hat for Bella. She looked so cute in it I took some pics. I have three boys and Bella. The boys didn't like to take pictures much so my love of taking there picture usually didn't work out so well. Then Bella came along and she loves to be in pictures. So we have lots of fun together doing them and it is so easy when the model is this adorable.











Have a wonderful weekend everyone.
Rebecca
For more info on the hat click here.

I have linked this post with some blog parties please stop and have a look.
Home Sweet Home Friday at The Charm of Home
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Be Inspired at Common Ground
Simple and Sweet Friday at Rooted In Thyme
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Show and Tell Saturday at Be Different act Normal




4 comments:

  1. bella is BELLA! what an appropriate name for your beautiful...BEE-YOU-TEE-FULL girl! SO sweet! LOVE the hat! she's a natural at modeling! wow! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter just sent me a beautiful hat .Its white with pink roses and specially made for and if my hair should fall out when I start chemo on monday Your Bella looks lovely in her's not so sure about me in mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a little doll. she's precious in her adorable hat!

    ReplyDelete