Friday, July 19, 2013

Potting Table

Hi everyone. TGIF! It's been a long week. I hope your week has gone better than mine. But lets get to the good bloggy stuff. I had this table base that my Mother in law gave me and of course I always wanted to make something with it. The hubby and I were taking down the bunk beds in our son's room and decided we weren't going to sell it or give it away because it was pretty tore up. So I thought I could recycle the wood pieces and this is what I did with them.




I put them together and made myself a potting table.






Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful weekend.
Rebecca

I have linked this post with some blog parties please stop and have a look.
Home Sweet Home Friday at The Charm of Home
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Be Inspired at Common Ground
Simple and Sweet Friday at Rooted In Thyme
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Show and Tell Saturday at Be Different act Normal
Thrifty Things Friday at The Thrifty Groove
Party Junk at Funky Junk Interiors

3 comments:

  1. Great job Rebecca! Love your potting bench and how you've decorated it! Cute! Thanks for sharing at TTF.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this "marriage" of the base and boards! what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete