Thursday, August 8, 2013

Birds and Nests

Hi everyone. I hope your week is going good. I know that in my house it has been a week of getting ready and starting the first days of school. So it has been a little hectic. Summer vacation is over and it's back to being quite. wohoo! I have been reorganizing and redecorating. I have a collection of birds throughout my house that I have picked up at Flea Markets, Thrift Stores and Estate Sales. I thought I would share them with you.




 
And this is a momma bird with her baby nesting in one of my flower containers on my back porch.
I was happy to let her use it.

 
Thank you for taking the time to stop by and have a wonderful weekend.
Rebecca
 
Please stop by and visit these wonderful blog parties.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Your bird collection is so sweet, especially the 'real' bird nesting on your porch! Thanks for sharing at TTF this week.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your bird collection! Especially the sweet mama bird last! Thank you so much for sharing at Simple & Sweet Fridays.

    Hugs,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete