Friday, August 2, 2013

Vintage Suitcase

Happy Friday everyone. I found this pretty blue suitcase and just had to have it. I thought of several things I could do with it but I decided to use it for a dress up case for Bella. I made a little space in her room then put up some hooks and filled up the suitcase. Just another way to use vintage finds.
 I hope she enjoys it.



 
This is a little project I am working on. I found this foot board next to a dumpster brought it home. My hubby thinks I am crazy but you know what we do for our love of junk. I have painted it and I am making it into a chalkboard sign. It needs a little embellishments though. It's almost finished. I will show it off when I am done.
 

 
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend. Rebecca
 
 

I have linked this post with some blog parties please stop and have a look.
Home Sweet Home Friday at The Charm of Home
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Be Inspired at Common Ground
Simple and Sweet Friday at Rooted In Thyme
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Show and Tell Saturday at Be Different act Normal
Thrifty Things Friday at The Thrifty Groove
Party Junk at Fuky Junk Interiors
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I love old suitcases and yours is perfect for storing so many pretty things. Oh yes, the things we do for our love of junk. Your chalkboard is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great use for the case, I'm sure she's going to love it.Can't wait to see what else you do with the chalkboard.
    It's cute as can be already! Thanks for your visit. Go ahead and link, we'd love to have you!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a vintage suitcase is the perfect place for dress up things! Love the chalkboard sign. Thanks for joining TTF this week.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bella is a very lucky girl!! The gang over at My Personal Accent think your post about ytour Vintage Suitcase is Amazing!! We would like to invite you to party with us starting at 5:00 Thursday nights at our new Blog Strut Peacock Style Link Party to share your creative ideas. Come on over!! http://wp.me/P2Vf55-1K

    ReplyDelete