Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Halloween Decorating

I have been having lots of fun decorating for Halloween. One of my favorite holidays. The kids enjoy it too. My Mother in law gave me two wonderful old doors and some old windows. The one I used here is dirty and chippy. Perfect for spooky decorating. The table I have had for years and after I looked at Mathew Mead's Halloween decorating magazine I got the idea to paint the top with chalk board paint. I definitely like it better now.




This is the inside of my house. I have been searching pinterest for lots of ideas. There are so many wonderful creative ideas.











Boo!!! I hope I didn't scare you to much. :o

Want to add a little "grey" to your dey? Then meet me here every Thursdey!

4 comments:

  1. Your Halloween touches are awesome! Coming over from Grey Day and a happy new follower!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I am your newest follower! Love your Halloween vignettes. Hope you will stop by my blog in the next few weeks to see mine! You can see my posts from last year on my right hand sidebar.

    Amber @junkaholicsunanimous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how hauntingly sweet! love the chalkboard wall area and all those apothecary bottles grouped together!! LOVE!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesomely fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete