Thursday, March 13, 2014

Spring

I love Spring. I am not sure if it Spring yet but it feels like it. The weather, the flowers and a bird have made a little nest on my back porch. I am having lots of fun with Spring redecorating and not so much fun with the cleaning part. ;) Lots of Spring projects on my list. I can't seem to deiced what to start with. What's on Spring project list?

1. Hot house made from old windows.
2. Fountain and flowers for back yard.
3. Paint and re-purpose desk into potting table.
and lots more.





Happy Spring everyone. Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.
~{Rebecca}~

5 comments:

  1. Oh your cloches, that shabby door...love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow...are these pics from your home? or your "pinspiration" pics? i LOVE them either way! Le Printemps cannot arrive fast enough here in NE! sigh....i have lots of spring projects on my "to do" list and i can see that i'm in good company! so happy you joined in on grey dey!happy w-end R ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pics are of my home. Some treasures I scored last weekend.

      Delete
  3. Rebecca,
    Appears Spring has arrived @ EnchantedBella!!!
    I am totally smitten with the vintage windows and the glass doors!!!
    Visiting from Grey Dey Thursdey!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete