Thursday, September 1, 2016

Starting Again

I have wiped the slate clean and deleted all of my old posts. I am redesigning the look and the overall content of my blog. I have always focused on writing posts that I thought everyone wanted to read and wording it how I thought they would want to hear it. But it always seemed to be uninteresting almost fake sounding. I could never figure out why when I sat down to write a post it was so difficult to think of what to write. It shouldn't be hard to write about beautiful vintage things. There beautiful and there vintage. Almost writes itself right. But it came out flat and boring no life in the words. I don't need to be an award winning novelist to write a post but with all the blogs out there I need to have something good to say. Something people want to read. Writing what I think everyone wants to read doesn't work for me so I am going to put myself in the words I write. I am wanting to step up my game when it comes to my photos as well. Enchanted Bella will still be a blog about vintage beauty, treasure hunting, junk finds, before and after makeovers and family fun but with a little more spice and a lot more heart (or vice versa). Wish me luck. 

Rebecca


4 comments:

  1. I have wanted to wipe the slate clean for a long time. You've inspired me. I adore your new ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inspiring others, being inspired and finding the beauty in life is what its all about. Thank you for your sweet coments.

      Delete
    2. Funny how I misspelled "wiped". I didn't notice till I read your comment.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete