Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Pink Champagne

Finding this beautiful silverware set has me dreaming of tea parties and pink 
champagne brunches with my girlfriends. 
I put together some of my pretty vintage finds to use for setting the table 
with this wonderful silver set. Now all I need is to send out 
the invites. It's time to party. There is nothing like having the girls over 
for some good food, drinks and a lot of laughs. Maybe I will
plan some crafts for us to do. Because we all know drinking and crafting go well together! ;)


Pink roses, vintage tea cups, etched glasses and a touch of silver and gold mixed in.




This would make great bridal shower decor. If only I knew someone who was getting married.



Writing this post has me thinking about friends from the past that I don't see anymore.
Thinking about them makes me smile and I am glad they have 
been a part of my life.



I've missed the laughs we've shared 
the stories we've told
of our family lives
and recipes we've tried
friends grow apart 
and move away
but your friendship will live forever
in my heart

R.J. Mayville


Sharing with;) Savvy Southern Style
                         Feathered Nest Friday



No comments:

Post a Comment