Friday, November 11, 2016

Red White and Blue

Today I've been thinking about the military men and women who serve/served our country and 
how happy and relived I was when my son came home after serving in the Marines 
and fighting over seas. My heart goes out to those who have lost a loved one
in the service. I have great admiration and gratitude for their sacrifice so we can live
the American dream. Heroes one and all. Thank you to veterans everywhere.

I have also been putting together some Christmas vignettes. The theme is Christmas and
the colors are red, white and blue. Great colors don't you think? I re-purposed a
red toolbox to use with some Christmas decorations.


 I filled the tray with snow and made a little Christmas village. 




Well that is enough Christmas decorating fun for me for a while. It's time to get the 
house ready for Thanksgiving dinner. I am having it at my house this year
and the whole family is coming. Wish me luck!
Thank you for taking the time to stop by and Happy Friday.
Sharing with

No comments:

Post a Comment